Paul details why he believes the Jesuits are at the apex of most of the so-called “New World Order” activity of today and he details why Rome’s Counter-Reformation never ended. He also looks at the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, which began life in 1776. This Order or shadowy group, according to some researchers, began a conspiracy against the Catholic Church. Are these researchers correct? And if they are how does this affect modern research?
- #277 Piers Morgan’s Anti-Christian Bigotry and the LGBT Tyranny of the Left
- #276 The Islamic Threat, Religious Liberty, Interfaith Dialogue and God’s Law
- #275 LGBT Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- #274 Nashville Statement: Its Pros and Cons
- #273 Modern Legalism, Justification by Faith Alone and Roman Catholicism