Paul details why he believes the Jesuits are at the apex of most of the so-called “New World Order” activity of today and he details why Rome’s Counter-Reformation never ended. He also looks at the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, which began life in 1776. This Order or shadowy group, according to some researchers, began a conspiracy against the Catholic Church. Are these researchers correct? And if they are how does this affect modern research?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism