Paul details why he believes the Jesuits are at the apex of most of the so-called “New World Order” activity of today and he details why Rome’s Counter-Reformation never ended. He also looks at the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, which began life in 1776. This Order or shadowy group, according to some researchers, began a conspiracy against the Catholic Church. Are these researchers correct? And if they are how does this affect modern research?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue