Paul details why he believes the Jesuits are at the apex of most of the so-called “New World Order” activity of today and he details why Rome’s Counter-Reformation never ended. He also looks at the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, which began life in 1776. This Order or shadowy group, according to some researchers, began a conspiracy against the Catholic Church. Are these researchers correct? And if they are how does this affect modern research?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?