Paul details why he believes the Jesuits are at the apex of most of the so-called “New World Order” activity of today and he details why Rome’s Counter-Reformation never ended. He also looks at the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, which began life in 1776. This Order or shadowy group, according to some researchers, began a conspiracy against the Catholic Church. Are these researchers correct? And if they are how does this affect modern research?
- #307 Jordan Peterson’s Pseudo-Christianity Examined
- #306 The Christian Gospel, Ben Shapiro and Judaism
- #305 Michael Brown, Oneness Pentecostalism and Sid Roth’s Violent Baby ‘Healing’ Story
- #304 The Current Justification Controversy | R. Scott Clark Interview
- #303 Michael Brown Whitewashes Bethel’s ‘Glory Cloud’ Deception