Paul will be discussing if Christians should ever use any representation or similitude of the Godhead? Why can such a practice, which is commonplace today, be such a danger to true worship? Why has it become popular? Are there double-standards within the church as we condemn Roman Catholic idolatry but freely practice it in the Evangelical Church? Paul will discuss these and other related issues.
- #277 Piers Morgan’s Anti-Christian Bigotry and the LGBT Tyranny of the Left
- #276 The Islamic Threat, Religious Liberty, Interfaith Dialogue and God’s Law
- #275 LGBT Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- #274 Nashville Statement: Its Pros and Cons
- #273 Modern Legalism, Justification by Faith Alone and Roman Catholicism