Paul will be discussing if Christians should ever use any representation or similitude of the Godhead? Why can such a practice, which is commonplace today, be such a danger to true worship? Why has it become popular? Are there double-standards within the church as we condemn Roman Catholic idolatry but freely practice it in the Evangelical Church? Paul will discuss these and other related issues.
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue