Paul will be discussing if Christians should ever use any representation or similitude of the Godhead? Why can such a practice, which is commonplace today, be such a danger to true worship? Why has it become popular? Are there double-standards within the church as we condemn Roman Catholic idolatry but freely practice it in the Evangelical Church? Paul will discuss these and other related issues.
- #339 Why Calvinism is Biblical | Responding to Mike Winger
- #338 The Social Justice Warrior Invasion of the Modern Christian Church
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy