Paul will be discussing if Christians should ever use any representation or similitude of the Godhead? Why can such a practice, which is commonplace today, be such a danger to true worship? Why has it become popular? Are there double-standards within the church as we condemn Roman Catholic idolatry but freely practice it in the Evangelical Church? Paul will discuss these and other related issues.
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls