John Piper’s Desiring God National Conference 2013 will exalt C.S. Lewis with the title of this year’s conference being: ‘The Romantic Rationalist: God, Life, and Imagination in the Work of C.S. Lewis’. Is this more of the same from John Piper, as he has in recent years invited people like Rick Warren and Mark Driscoll; but does this represent something even worse? Paul discusses this and looks at the teaching and theology of C.S. Lewis. Was the theology of C.S. Lewis orthodox or heretical and outside of the faith once delivered? If his views were heretical, why are so many evangelicals worshipping this golden calf in the modern church?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away