John Piper’s Desiring God National Conference 2013 will exalt C.S. Lewis with the title of this year’s conference being: ‘The Romantic Rationalist: God, Life, and Imagination in the Work of C.S. Lewis’. Is this more of the same from John Piper, as he has in recent years invited people like Rick Warren and Mark Driscoll; but does this represent something even worse? Paul discusses this and looks at the teaching and theology of C.S. Lewis. Was the theology of C.S. Lewis orthodox or heretical and outside of the faith once delivered? If his views were heretical, why are so many evangelicals worshipping this golden calf in the modern church?
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy
- #334 The LGBT Downgrade Within the Modern Church
- #333 Vicky Beeching’s ‘Undivided’ Book Review