John Piper’s Desiring God National Conference 2013 will exalt C.S. Lewis with the title of this year’s conference being: ‘The Romantic Rationalist: God, Life, and Imagination in the Work of C.S. Lewis’. Is this more of the same from John Piper, as he has in recent years invited people like Rick Warren and Mark Driscoll; but does this represent something even worse? Paul discusses this and looks at the teaching and theology of C.S. Lewis. Was the theology of C.S. Lewis orthodox or heretical and outside of the faith once delivered? If his views were heretical, why are so many evangelicals worshipping this golden calf in the modern church?
- #277 Piers Morgan’s Anti-Christian Bigotry and the LGBT Tyranny of the Left
- #276 The Islamic Threat, Religious Liberty, Interfaith Dialogue and God’s Law
- #275 LGBT Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- #274 Nashville Statement: Its Pros and Cons
- #273 Modern Legalism, Justification by Faith Alone and Roman Catholicism