John Piper’s Desiring God National Conference 2013 will exalt C.S. Lewis with the title of this year’s conference being: ‘The Romantic Rationalist: God, Life, and Imagination in the Work of C.S. Lewis’. Is this more of the same from John Piper, as he has in recent years invited people like Rick Warren and Mark Driscoll; but does this represent something even worse? Paul discusses this and looks at the teaching and theology of C.S. Lewis. Was the theology of C.S. Lewis orthodox or heretical and outside of the faith once delivered? If his views were heretical, why are so many evangelicals worshipping this golden calf in the modern church?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue