What does the Bible mean when it uses the term ‘the last days’? Does it mean ‘the final generation’ before the end of time or could it mean something else? What could the impact be of misunderstanding this term on the modern era and on the modern church?
- #339 Why Calvinism is Biblical | Responding to Mike Winger
- #338 The Social Justice Warrior Invasion of the Modern Christian Church
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy