What does the Bible mean when it uses the term ‘the last days’? Does it mean ‘the final generation’ before the end of time or could it mean something else? What could the impact be of misunderstanding this term on the modern era and on the modern church?
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History