What does the Bible mean when it uses the term ‘the last days’? Does it mean ‘the final generation’ before the end of time or could it mean something else? What could the impact be of misunderstanding this term on the modern era and on the modern church?
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology
- #278 Steve Chalke Denies Original Sin