What does the Bible mean when it uses the term ‘the last days’? Does it mean ‘the final generation’ before the end of time or could it mean something else? What could the impact be of misunderstanding this term on the modern era and on the modern church?
- #324 Ireland Votes to Legalise the Killing of Unborn Children
- #323 Christianity in Africa | Conrad Mbewe Interview
- #322 Is Sola Scriptura Compatible with Charismatic Theology?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’