What does the Bible mean when it uses the term ‘the last days’? Does it mean ‘the final generation’ before the end of time or could it mean something else? What could the impact be of misunderstanding this term on the modern era and on the modern church?
- #295 Is God Finished with Israel? Responding to Brannon Howse, Andy Woods and David Cloud
- #294 Modern Evangelicals, Fundamentalism and Saving Faith in Jesus Christ
- #293 Rebuttal of Leighton Flowers at Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate
- #292 Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate Review and a Refutation of Jonathan Pritchett
- #291 Red Ice Radio’s Alt-Right Racism and the BBC’s Leftist Hypocrisy Examined