Paul looks at Brian Welch’s fruit since his Christian testimony came out about 8 years ago. Is it good fruit or bad? What lessons can be learned from his testimony, as he returns to the metal band ‘Korn’, and from other similar testimonies encouraged by CBN? What should Christians do when celebrities claim to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? What impact does all this have on the gospel?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ