Paul looks at Brian Welch’s fruit since his Christian testimony came out about 8 years ago. Is it good fruit or bad? What lessons can be learned from his testimony, as he returns to the metal band ‘Korn’, and from other similar testimonies encouraged by CBN? What should Christians do when celebrities claim to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? What impact does all this have on the gospel?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?