Paul looks at Brian Welch’s fruit since his Christian testimony came out about 8 years ago. Is it good fruit or bad? What lessons can be learned from his testimony, as he returns to the metal band ‘Korn’, and from other similar testimonies encouraged by CBN? What should Christians do when celebrities claim to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? What impact does all this have on the gospel?
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura