Paul looks at Brian Welch’s fruit since his Christian testimony came out about 8 years ago. Is it good fruit or bad? What lessons can be learned from his testimony, as he returns to the metal band ‘Korn’, and from other similar testimonies encouraged by CBN? What should Christians do when celebrities claim to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? What impact does all this have on the gospel?
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?