With the release of the highly anticipated new film from producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, which will be distributed by Fox, should Christians be excited and support this new film? What theologians were on the advisory board for ‘The Bible’ miniseries which they produced? What do the producers believe about the Jesus Christ of scripture? What will the fruit be from this if it is a ‘success’ within the Christian Church? How should we evangelise the lost? What should the response of the Church be? These and other related issues are discussed on this week’s show.
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?