Steven L. Anderson seems to have grown in popularity of late with the release of two films by Paul Wittenberger called ‘After the Tribulation’ and ‘New World Order Bible Versions’, but what does the man believe about salvation? Is he a reliable and trustworthy source for Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ? Should faithful Christians promote these films? What are his connections to the theology of Jack Hyles and Hyles-Anderson College?
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism