Steven L. Anderson seems to have grown in popularity of late with the release of two films by Paul Wittenberger called ‘After the Tribulation’ and ‘New World Order Bible Versions’, but what does the man believe about salvation? Is he a reliable and trustworthy source for Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ? Should faithful Christians promote these films? What are his connections to the theology of Jack Hyles and Hyles-Anderson College?
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History