Steven L. Anderson seems to have grown in popularity of late with the release of two films by Paul Wittenberger called ‘After the Tribulation’ and ‘New World Order Bible Versions’, but what does the man believe about salvation? Is he a reliable and trustworthy source for Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ? Should faithful Christians promote these films? What are his connections to the theology of Jack Hyles and Hyles-Anderson College?
- #283 Newsweek Surprised Evangelicals Reject Roman Catholicism
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology