As the media continues to wonder after the Beast, with the current pontiff speaking to the United Nations, is Pope Francis any different to the established Roman Dogma with this latest declaration of anti-capitalism? What can be learned from his economic views? How are they similar to collectivist regimes, be they communist or fascist? How should we respond Biblically on the issue of private property?
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology
- #278 Steve Chalke Denies Original Sin