In 1891 Pope Leo XIII wrote a papal encyclical entitled ‘Rerum Novarum’ which has shaped much of Roman Catholic social teaching since that time. What does it teach? Is it hostile to capitalism like the teachings of the current Pope Francis? How are the teachings of the Jesuit priest Luigi Taparelli, social justice and Pope Leo XIII connected? What form of government does Rome favour and often support?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ