In 1891 Pope Leo XIII wrote a papal encyclical entitled ‘Rerum Novarum’ which has shaped much of Roman Catholic social teaching since that time. What does it teach? Is it hostile to capitalism like the teachings of the current Pope Francis? How are the teachings of the Jesuit priest Luigi Taparelli, social justice and Pope Leo XIII connected? What form of government does Rome favour and often support?
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History