In 1891 Pope Leo XIII wrote a papal encyclical entitled ‘Rerum Novarum’ which has shaped much of Roman Catholic social teaching since that time. What does it teach? Is it hostile to capitalism like the teachings of the current Pope Francis? How are the teachings of the Jesuit priest Luigi Taparelli, social justice and Pope Leo XIII connected? What form of government does Rome favour and often support?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism