In 1891 Pope Leo XIII wrote a papal encyclical entitled ‘Rerum Novarum’ which has shaped much of Roman Catholic social teaching since that time. What does it teach? Is it hostile to capitalism like the teachings of the current Pope Francis? How are the teachings of the Jesuit priest Luigi Taparelli, social justice and Pope Leo XIII connected? What form of government does Rome favour and often support?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away