On this show Paul is joined by Richard Bennett of the Berean Beacon Ministry. Richard Bennett is an Irish former Roman Catholic Priest who has for many years exposed the teachings of Romanism since he left the church of Rome. His testimony is a blessing to many of the grace of God unto salvation. Richard has spent a long time studying the economic thought of Rome and this will be the main focus of the interview. Are Francis’ teachings on economics new? Is Francis a communist? Who is Thomas Aquinas and how does he influence the Roman Catholic world today? How has Aquinas inspired Liberation Theology? Richard also speaks of his own experience with Liberation Theology.
- #339 Why Calvinism is Biblical | Responding to Mike Winger
- #338 The Social Justice Warrior Invasion of the Modern Christian Church
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy