Paul continues to discuss Thomas Aquinas and the influence that he has had on the church of Rome. What is the political and economic thought of Rome? How has she been consistent since the middle ages and how has she changed?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ