Paul continues to discuss Thomas Aquinas and the influence that he has had on the church of Rome. What is the political and economic thought of Rome? How has she been consistent since the middle ages and how has she changed?
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?