Paul continues to discuss Thomas Aquinas and the influence that he has had on the church of Rome. What is the political and economic thought of Rome? How has she been consistent since the middle ages and how has she changed?
- #307 Jordan Peterson’s Pseudo-Christianity Examined
- #306 The Christian Gospel, Ben Shapiro and Judaism
- #305 Michael Brown, Oneness Pentecostalism and Sid Roth’s Violent Baby ‘Healing’ Story
- #304 The Current Justification Controversy | R. Scott Clark Interview
- #303 Michael Brown Whitewashes Bethel’s ‘Glory Cloud’ Deception