Paul continues to discuss Thomas Aquinas and the influence that he has had on the church of Rome. What is the political and economic thought of Rome? How has she been consistent since the middle ages and how has she changed?
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura