Paul looks at the Calvinistic doctrines irresistible grace (effectual calling) and the perseverance of the saints while finishing the critique of Steven Anderson. Does the Bible teach ‘Once Saved, Always Saved’? What does the Bible teach about a true believer in Christ Jesus?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?