In a recent sermon called ‘AIDS: the Judgement of God’ Steven L. Anderson made the headlines once again claiming that Homosexuals should be killed and that AIDS was a Judgement of God. However something that has been missed by the media was that Anderson believes that Homosexuals cannot ever come to Christ. He sees them as being beyond the possibility of salvation and therefore he will not allow a homosexual into his church to hear the gospel. What does the Bible teach on these things?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue