In a recent sermon called ‘AIDS: the Judgement of God’ Steven L. Anderson made the headlines once again claiming that Homosexuals should be killed and that AIDS was a Judgement of God. However something that has been missed by the media was that Anderson believes that Homosexuals cannot ever come to Christ. He sees them as being beyond the possibility of salvation and therefore he will not allow a homosexual into his church to hear the gospel. What does the Bible teach on these things?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls