In a recent sermon called ‘AIDS: the Judgement of God’ Steven L. Anderson made the headlines once again claiming that Homosexuals should be killed and that AIDS was a Judgement of God. However something that has been missed by the media was that Anderson believes that Homosexuals cannot ever come to Christ. He sees them as being beyond the possibility of salvation and therefore he will not allow a homosexual into his church to hear the gospel. What does the Bible teach on these things?
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura