In a recent sermon called ‘AIDS: the Judgement of God’ Steven L. Anderson made the headlines once again claiming that Homosexuals should be killed and that AIDS was a Judgement of God. However something that has been missed by the media was that Anderson believes that Homosexuals cannot ever come to Christ. He sees them as being beyond the possibility of salvation and therefore he will not allow a homosexual into his church to hear the gospel. What does the Bible teach on these things?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?