In a recent sermon called ‘AIDS: the Judgement of God’ Steven L. Anderson made the headlines once again claiming that Homosexuals should be killed and that AIDS was a Judgement of God. However something that has been missed by the media was that Anderson believes that Homosexuals cannot ever come to Christ. He sees them as being beyond the possibility of salvation and therefore he will not allow a homosexual into his church to hear the gospel. What does the Bible teach on these things?
- #307 Jordan Peterson’s Pseudo-Christianity Examined
- #306 The Christian Gospel, Ben Shapiro and Judaism
- #305 Michael Brown, Oneness Pentecostalism and Sid Roth’s Violent Baby ‘Healing’ Story
- #304 The Current Justification Controversy | R. Scott Clark Interview
- #303 Michael Brown Whitewashes Bethel’s ‘Glory Cloud’ Deception