In a recent sermon called ‘AIDS: the Judgement of God’ Steven L. Anderson made the headlines once again claiming that Homosexuals should be killed and that AIDS was a Judgement of God. However something that has been missed by the media was that Anderson believes that Homosexuals cannot ever come to Christ. He sees them as being beyond the possibility of salvation and therefore he will not allow a homosexual into his church to hear the gospel. What does the Bible teach on these things?
- #277 Piers Morgan’s Anti-Christian Bigotry and the LGBT Tyranny of the Left
- #276 The Islamic Threat, Religious Liberty, Interfaith Dialogue and God’s Law
- #275 LGBT Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- #274 Nashville Statement: Its Pros and Cons
- #273 Modern Legalism, Justification by Faith Alone and Roman Catholicism