What are the differences between the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith and the Westminster Confession of Faith? How does our view of the covenants affect our view of baptism? What is the Covenant of Grace and when did it begin? What is the Covenant of Redemption? Paul looks at these issues and also critiques the views of Richard Barcellos, James Renihan and Samuel Renihan on this issue.
- #283 Newsweek Surprised Evangelicals Reject Roman Catholicism
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology