Todd Friel recently claimed on his radio show that only 3,000 people were killed during the inquisition and that it was not a ‘reign of terror per se’. Is he correct to side with some modern scholars and with wikipedia’s number of those killed in the inquisition? How should we view the Roman Catholic Inquisition?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls