Todd Friel recently claimed on his radio show that only 3,000 people were killed during the inquisition and that it was not a ‘reign of terror per se’. Is he correct to side with some modern scholars and with wikipedia’s number of those killed in the inquisition? How should we view the Roman Catholic Inquisition?
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism