Todd Friel recently claimed on his radio show that only 3,000 people were killed during the inquisition and that it was not a ‘reign of terror per se’. Is he correct to side with some modern scholars and with wikipedia’s number of those killed in the inquisition? How should we view the Roman Catholic Inquisition?
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?