Todd Friel recently claimed on his radio show that only 3,000 people were killed during the inquisition and that it was not a ‘reign of terror per se’. Is he correct to side with some modern scholars and with wikipedia’s number of those killed in the inquisition? How should we view the Roman Catholic Inquisition?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?