How does the recent statement made by Brian Houston compare with the statements made by homosexual couple and Hillsong NYC Church members Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly? Does Brian Houston clear up yet another controversy surrounding the group or does it leave more unanswered questions? Michael Brown’s response supporting Hillsong and the evidence against Hillsong’s claims will be examined and critiqued. Should we blindly trust church leaders without looking at the evidence as Michael Brown has in a recent article? These and other related issues will be looked at on this week’s show.
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura