How does the recent statement made by Brian Houston compare with the statements made by homosexual couple and Hillsong NYC Church members Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly? Does Brian Houston clear up yet another controversy surrounding the group or does it leave more unanswered questions? Michael Brown’s response supporting Hillsong and the evidence against Hillsong’s claims will be examined and critiqued. Should we blindly trust church leaders without looking at the evidence as Michael Brown has in a recent article? These and other related issues will be looked at on this week’s show.
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?