How does the recent statement made by Brian Houston compare with the statements made by homosexual couple and Hillsong NYC Church members Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly? Does Brian Houston clear up yet another controversy surrounding the group or does it leave more unanswered questions? Michael Brown’s response supporting Hillsong and the evidence against Hillsong’s claims will be examined and critiqued. Should we blindly trust church leaders without looking at the evidence as Michael Brown has in a recent article? These and other related issues will be looked at on this week’s show.
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?