Should believers only be baptised or should believer’s infant children or whole households also be baptised? Who is to be included in the visible church? Paul looks at this historic Christian debate and critiques the views of James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Paul also comments on the Baptism debate that took place last March between James White and Gregg Strawbridge. How Biblical and clear are most Credobaptist and most Paedobaptist arguments in our day?
- #295 Is God Finished with Israel? Responding to Brannon Howse, Andy Woods and David Cloud
- #294 Modern Evangelicals, Fundamentalism and Saving Faith in Jesus Christ
- #293 Rebuttal of Leighton Flowers at Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate
- #292 Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate Review and a Refutation of Jonathan Pritchett
- #291 Red Ice Radio’s Alt-Right Racism and the BBC’s Leftist Hypocrisy Examined