Should believers only be baptised or should believer’s infant children or whole households also be baptised? Who is to be included in the visible church? Paul looks at this historic Christian debate and critiques the views of James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Paul also comments on the Baptism debate that took place last March between James White and Gregg Strawbridge. How Biblical and clear are most Credobaptist and most Paedobaptist arguments in our day?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ