Should believers only be baptised or should believer’s infant children or whole households also be baptised? Who is to be included in the visible church? Paul looks at this historic Christian debate and critiques the views of James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Paul also comments on the Baptism debate that took place last March between James White and Gregg Strawbridge. How Biblical and clear are most Credobaptist and most Paedobaptist arguments in our day?
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History