Should believers only be baptised or should believer’s infant children or whole households also be baptised? Who is to be included in the visible church? Paul looks at this historic Christian debate and critiques the views of James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Paul also comments on the Baptism debate that took place last March between James White and Gregg Strawbridge. How Biblical and clear are most Credobaptist and most Paedobaptist arguments in our day?
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology
- #278 Steve Chalke Denies Original Sin