What are the differences and similarities between the old and new covenants? Are they one in substance or are they different? How do they help us to understand scripture? How does it potentially shape our view of infant baptism? What do Reformed Baptists, Presbyterians and Congregationalists believe in regards to this issue? Paul in this episode also concludes his critique of James White’s recent Baptism debate with Gregg Strawbridge.
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History