What are the differences and similarities between the old and new covenants? Are they one in substance or are they different? How do they help us to understand scripture? How does it potentially shape our view of infant baptism? What do Reformed Baptists, Presbyterians and Congregationalists believe in regards to this issue? Paul in this episode also concludes his critique of James White’s recent Baptism debate with Gregg Strawbridge.
- #295 Is God Finished with Israel? Responding to Brannon Howse, Andy Woods and David Cloud
- #294 Modern Evangelicals, Fundamentalism and Saving Faith in Jesus Christ
- #293 Rebuttal of Leighton Flowers at Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate
- #292 Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate Review and a Refutation of Jonathan Pritchett
- #291 Red Ice Radio’s Alt-Right Racism and the BBC’s Leftist Hypocrisy Examined