What are the differences and similarities between the old and new covenants? Are they one in substance or are they different? How do they help us to understand scripture? How does it potentially shape our view of infant baptism? What do Reformed Baptists, Presbyterians and Congregationalists believe in regards to this issue? Paul in this episode also concludes his critique of James White’s recent Baptism debate with Gregg Strawbridge.
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology
- #278 Steve Chalke Denies Original Sin