Today Kent Hovind teaches that you don’t need to repent to be saved. Is he right? Has he always taught this? What does repentance mean? How central is it to the gospel and how we share the truth?
- #324 Ireland Votes to Legalise the Killing of Unborn Children
- #323 Christianity in Africa | Conrad Mbewe Interview
- #322 Is Sola Scriptura Compatible with Charismatic Theology?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’