Today Kent Hovind teaches that you don’t need to repent to be saved. Is he right? Has he always taught this? What does repentance mean? How central is it to the gospel and how we share the truth?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?