How harmful is the doctrine of decisional regeneration to the church? What effect does it have on churches? What other doctrines arise to support decisional regeneration? Are there ‘Carnal’ regenerated Christians? What is Revivalism? How does our view of ‘free will’ effect how we look at these issues? How important is Christian education for the next generation of Christians?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?