How harmful is the doctrine of decisional regeneration to the church? What effect does it have on churches? What other doctrines arise to support decisional regeneration? Are there ‘Carnal’ regenerated Christians? What is Revivalism? How does our view of ‘free will’ effect how we look at these issues? How important is Christian education for the next generation of Christians?
- #324 Ireland Votes to Legalise the Killing of Unborn Children
- #323 Christianity in Africa | Conrad Mbewe Interview
- #322 Is Sola Scriptura Compatible with Charismatic Theology?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’