Gearóid Marley of the Protestant Truth Society joins us today to share his testimony of God’s sovereign saving grace. Gearóid was raised in Ireland as a Roman Catholic and entered seminary to become a priest at the age of 18 but left after he saw that the Roman Church did not have the truth. What is Roman Catholicism and how is it different to Protestantism? Was Augustine a Roman Catholic? How important is Greek and pagan philosophy to Roman Catholic theology? What does Roman Catholicism teach about the grace of God unto salvation? What is the state of the modern church in our day? These and other issues are discussed on today’s show.
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism