Gearóid Marley of the Protestant Truth Society joins us today to share his testimony of God’s sovereign saving grace. Gearóid was raised in Ireland as a Roman Catholic and entered seminary to become a priest at the age of 18 but left after he saw that the Roman Church did not have the truth. What is Roman Catholicism and how is it different to Protestantism? Was Augustine a Roman Catholic? How important is Greek and pagan philosophy to Roman Catholic theology? What does Roman Catholicism teach about the grace of God unto salvation? What is the state of the modern church in our day? These and other issues are discussed on today’s show.
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?