Gearóid Marley of the Protestant Truth Society joins us today to share his testimony of God’s sovereign saving grace. Gearóid was raised in Ireland as a Roman Catholic and entered seminary to become a priest at the age of 18 but left after he saw that the Roman Church did not have the truth. What is Roman Catholicism and how is it different to Protestantism? Was Augustine a Roman Catholic? How important is Greek and pagan philosophy to Roman Catholic theology? What does Roman Catholicism teach about the grace of God unto salvation? What is the state of the modern church in our day? These and other issues are discussed on today’s show.
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History