Gearóid Marley of the Protestant Truth Society joins us today to share his testimony of God’s sovereign saving grace. Gearóid was raised in Ireland as a Roman Catholic and entered seminary to become a priest at the age of 18 but left after he saw that the Roman Church did not have the truth. What is Roman Catholicism and how is it different to Protestantism? Was Augustine a Roman Catholic? How important is Greek and pagan philosophy to Roman Catholic theology? What does Roman Catholicism teach about the grace of God unto salvation? What is the state of the modern church in our day? These and other issues are discussed on today’s show.
- #283 Newsweek Surprised Evangelicals Reject Roman Catholicism
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology