What does Rome teach about good works in salvation? Is it Biblical? Does Rome teach what the Bible teaches, or does it teach a false gospel? Is grace necessary in Roman Catholicism? What does Roman Catholic apologist Tim Staples teach about the necessity of good works and how does he defend Rome’s teachings on this issue?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls