What does Rome teach about good works in salvation? Is it Biblical? Does Rome teach what the Bible teaches, or does it teach a false gospel? Is grace necessary in Roman Catholicism? What does Roman Catholic apologist Tim Staples teach about the necessity of good works and how does he defend Rome’s teachings on this issue?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue