What does Rome teach about good works in salvation? Is it Biblical? Does Rome teach what the Bible teaches, or does it teach a false gospel? Is grace necessary in Roman Catholicism? What does Roman Catholic apologist Tim Staples teach about the necessity of good works and how does he defend Rome’s teachings on this issue?
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ
- #339 Why Calvinism is Biblical | Responding to Mike Winger
- #338 The Social Justice Warrior Invasion of the Modern Christian Church
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson