What does Rome teach about good works in salvation? Is it Biblical? Does Rome teach what the Bible teaches, or does it teach a false gospel? Is grace necessary in Roman Catholicism? What does Roman Catholic apologist Tim Staples teach about the necessity of good works and how does he defend Rome’s teachings on this issue?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism