On tonight’s show we are joined by Richard Bennett of Berean Beacon to talk about Rome’s promotion of Islam. For most of his Pontificate, Pope Francis has promoted Islam. Instead of warning people against the onslaught of Muslims across the world, Francis has left unaddressed the Islamic persecution of European, Middle Eastern, and African people. The world has been made quite aware of the negative influences upon societies, with many Muslim immigrants coming from the Middle East. As refugees pour into countries like Germany and Sweden some journalists call the situation “Germany’s ‘Rapefugee’ Crisis.” What can be done? Does ISIS truly follow the Qur’an? Is ISIS a true representation of Islam? These and other related issues are discussed on tonight’s show.
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History