On tonight’s show we are joined by Richard Bennett of Berean Beacon to talk about Rome’s promotion of Islam. For most of his Pontificate, Pope Francis has promoted Islam. Instead of warning people against the onslaught of Muslims across the world, Francis has left unaddressed the Islamic persecution of European, Middle Eastern, and African people. The world has been made quite aware of the negative influences upon societies, with many Muslim immigrants coming from the Middle East. As refugees pour into countries like Germany and Sweden some journalists call the situation “Germany’s ‘Rapefugee’ Crisis.” What can be done? Does ISIS truly follow the Qur’an? Is ISIS a true representation of Islam? These and other related issues are discussed on tonight’s show.
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?