We are joined on the show today by David Silversides, the Minister of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church, to talk about the Law of God and the observance of Holy Days by the Church. Are Holy Days like Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter and Christmas lawful? What is the Regulative Principle of Worship? What is the Normative Principle of Worship? What is Christian Liberty? Should the Regulative Principle of Worship be applied to Sunday School? Is the Regulative Principle of Worship correctly applied by the Family-Integrated movement?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away