We are joined on the show today by David Silversides, the Minister of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church, to talk about the Law of God and the observance of Holy Days by the Church. Are Holy Days like Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter and Christmas lawful? What is the Regulative Principle of Worship? What is the Normative Principle of Worship? What is Christian Liberty? Should the Regulative Principle of Worship be applied to Sunday School? Is the Regulative Principle of Worship correctly applied by the Family-Integrated movement?
- #277 Piers Morgan’s Anti-Christian Bigotry and the LGBT Tyranny of the Left
- #276 The Islamic Threat, Religious Liberty, Interfaith Dialogue and God’s Law
- #275 LGBT Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- #274 Nashville Statement: Its Pros and Cons
- #273 Modern Legalism, Justification by Faith Alone and Roman Catholicism