We are joined on the show today by David Silversides, the Minister of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church, to talk about the Law of God and the observance of Holy Days by the Church. Are Holy Days like Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter and Christmas lawful? What is the Regulative Principle of Worship? What is the Normative Principle of Worship? What is Christian Liberty? Should the Regulative Principle of Worship be applied to Sunday School? Is the Regulative Principle of Worship correctly applied by the Family-Integrated movement?
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy
- #334 The LGBT Downgrade Within the Modern Church
- #333 Vicky Beeching’s ‘Undivided’ Book Review