We are joined on the show today by David Silversides, the Minister of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church, to talk about the Law of God and the observance of Holy Days by the Church. Are Holy Days like Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter and Christmas lawful? What is the Regulative Principle of Worship? What is the Normative Principle of Worship? What is Christian Liberty? Should the Regulative Principle of Worship be applied to Sunday School? Is the Regulative Principle of Worship correctly applied by the Family-Integrated movement?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism