We are joined on the show today by David Silversides, the Minister of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church, to talk about the Law of God and the observance of Holy Days by the Church. Are Holy Days like Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter and Christmas lawful? What is the Regulative Principle of Worship? What is the Normative Principle of Worship? What is Christian Liberty? Should the Regulative Principle of Worship be applied to Sunday School? Is the Regulative Principle of Worship correctly applied by the Family-Integrated movement?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ