What should be the church’s role in politics? How should a Christian vote? Is Donald Trump or any other GOP candidate the answer to America’s problems? What are the differences between state government and church government? Ted Cruz’s father (Rafael Cruz) and Congressman Pete Visclosky’s visits to the pulpit of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana are discussed on this show. Rafael Cruz is a 7 mountain dominionist Charismatic preacher and Congressman Pete Visclosky is a liberal Roman Catholic Democrat who supports abortion. How is political pragmatism ruining conservative Christian churches and colleges?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ