What should be the church’s role in politics? How should a Christian vote? Is Donald Trump or any other GOP candidate the answer to America’s problems? What are the differences between state government and church government? Ted Cruz’s father (Rafael Cruz) and Congressman Pete Visclosky’s visits to the pulpit of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana are discussed on this show. Rafael Cruz is a 7 mountain dominionist Charismatic preacher and Congressman Pete Visclosky is a liberal Roman Catholic Democrat who supports abortion. How is political pragmatism ruining conservative Christian churches and colleges?
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?