What should be the church’s role in politics? How should a Christian vote? Is Donald Trump or any other GOP candidate the answer to America’s problems? What are the differences between state government and church government? Ted Cruz’s father (Rafael Cruz) and Congressman Pete Visclosky’s visits to the pulpit of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana are discussed on this show. Rafael Cruz is a 7 mountain dominionist Charismatic preacher and Congressman Pete Visclosky is a liberal Roman Catholic Democrat who supports abortion. How is political pragmatism ruining conservative Christian churches and colleges?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls