What should be the church’s role in politics? How should a Christian vote? Is Donald Trump or any other GOP candidate the answer to America’s problems? What are the differences between state government and church government? Ted Cruz’s father (Rafael Cruz) and Congressman Pete Visclosky’s visits to the pulpit of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana are discussed on this show. Rafael Cruz is a 7 mountain dominionist Charismatic preacher and Congressman Pete Visclosky is a liberal Roman Catholic Democrat who supports abortion. How is political pragmatism ruining conservative Christian churches and colleges?
- #277 Piers Morgan’s Anti-Christian Bigotry and the LGBT Tyranny of the Left
- #276 The Islamic Threat, Religious Liberty, Interfaith Dialogue and God’s Law
- #275 LGBT Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- #274 Nashville Statement: Its Pros and Cons
- #273 Modern Legalism, Justification by Faith Alone and Roman Catholicism