With more and more professing Christian clergy ‘coming out’ as homosexual in the United Methodist denomination, what does this say about the state of their church? Can Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ have different views on issues such as homosexuality, and on the subject of ‘female pastors’? What should you do if your church ordains female preachers and allows homosexuality to remain unchallenged within its communion?
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura