With more and more professing Christian clergy ‘coming out’ as homosexual in the United Methodist denomination, what does this say about the state of their church? Can Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ have different views on issues such as homosexuality, and on the subject of ‘female pastors’? What should you do if your church ordains female preachers and allows homosexuality to remain unchallenged within its communion?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ