With more and more professing Christian clergy ‘coming out’ as homosexual in the United Methodist denomination, what does this say about the state of their church? Can Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ have different views on issues such as homosexuality, and on the subject of ‘female pastors’? What should you do if your church ordains female preachers and allows homosexuality to remain unchallenged within its communion?
- #307 Jordan Peterson’s Pseudo-Christianity Examined
- #306 The Christian Gospel, Ben Shapiro and Judaism
- #305 Michael Brown, Oneness Pentecostalism and Sid Roth’s Violent Baby ‘Healing’ Story
- #304 The Current Justification Controversy | R. Scott Clark Interview
- #303 Michael Brown Whitewashes Bethel’s ‘Glory Cloud’ Deception