With more and more professing Christian clergy ‘coming out’ as homosexual in the United Methodist denomination, what does this say about the state of their church? Can Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ have different views on issues such as homosexuality, and on the subject of ‘female pastors’? What should you do if your church ordains female preachers and allows homosexuality to remain unchallenged within its communion?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?