CCM musician Trey Pearson has recently come out as a homosexual, but still professes to be a Christian who loves God. Is this credible in light of what the Word of God says on homosexuality? Should Trey try harder as some Christian leaders urge, or does he need to be born again? How should we deal with unrepentant homosexuals in the Church?
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History