CCM musician Trey Pearson has recently come out as a homosexual, but still professes to be a Christian who loves God. Is this credible in light of what the Word of God says on homosexuality? Should Trey try harder as some Christian leaders urge, or does he need to be born again? How should we deal with unrepentant homosexuals in the Church?
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism