CCM musician Trey Pearson has recently come out as a homosexual, but still professes to be a Christian who loves God. Is this credible in light of what the Word of God says on homosexuality? Should Trey try harder as some Christian leaders urge, or does he need to be born again? How should we deal with unrepentant homosexuals in the Church?
- #283 Newsweek Surprised Evangelicals Reject Roman Catholicism
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology