CCM musician Trey Pearson has recently come out as a homosexual, but still professes to be a Christian who loves God. Is this credible in light of what the Word of God says on homosexuality? Should Trey try harder as some Christian leaders urge, or does he need to be born again? How should we deal with unrepentant homosexuals in the Church?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ