CCM musician Trey Pearson has recently come out as a homosexual, but still professes to be a Christian who loves God. Is this credible in light of what the Word of God says on homosexuality? Should Trey try harder as some Christian leaders urge, or does he need to be born again? How should we deal with unrepentant homosexuals in the Church?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?