Recently Baptists in America have been supporting the building of a mosque in New Jersey which has been denied a building permit. Now, in a legal dispute between the Muslim community and a New Jersey township, Southern Baptists and the National Association of Evangelicals have joined to support the proposed mosque. Is this Biblical and does it honour God to support all forms of ‘Religious Liberty’?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ