Are we consistent with our profession of the Reformed Faith? Is the New Calvinism of men like John Piper helping the spread of Reformed Theology, or hindering it? Why do so many Reformed Baptists look to an Arminian like Michael Brown who led the so-called Brownsville Revival? Are the New Calvinists abusing Christian Liberty? What is Christian Liberty? Should we every joke about predestination, or things pertaining to the providence of God? Where does the modern professing Reformed movement need to repent?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls