Are we consistent with our profession of the Reformed Faith? Is the New Calvinism of men like John Piper helping the spread of Reformed Theology, or hindering it? Why do so many Reformed Baptists look to an Arminian like Michael Brown who led the so-called Brownsville Revival? Are the New Calvinists abusing Christian Liberty? What is Christian Liberty? Should we every joke about predestination, or things pertaining to the providence of God? Where does the modern professing Reformed movement need to repent?
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?