Are we consistent with our profession of the Reformed Faith? Is the New Calvinism of men like John Piper helping the spread of Reformed Theology, or hindering it? Why do so many Reformed Baptists look to an Arminian like Michael Brown who led the so-called Brownsville Revival? Are the New Calvinists abusing Christian Liberty? What is Christian Liberty? Should we every joke about predestination, or things pertaining to the providence of God? Where does the modern professing Reformed movement need to repent?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ