Are we consistent with our profession of the Reformed Faith? Is the New Calvinism of men like John Piper helping the spread of Reformed Theology, or hindering it? Why do so many Reformed Baptists look to an Arminian like Michael Brown who led the so-called Brownsville Revival? Are the New Calvinists abusing Christian Liberty? What is Christian Liberty? Should we every joke about predestination, or things pertaining to the providence of God? Where does the modern professing Reformed movement need to repent?
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura