Are we consistent with our profession of the Reformed Faith? Is the New Calvinism of men like John Piper helping the spread of Reformed Theology, or hindering it? Why do so many Reformed Baptists look to an Arminian like Michael Brown who led the so-called Brownsville Revival? Are the New Calvinists abusing Christian Liberty? What is Christian Liberty? Should we every joke about predestination, or things pertaining to the providence of God? Where does the modern professing Reformed movement need to repent?
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away
- #325 Are You Called to Gospel Ministry? Does the Modern Church Value the Pastorate?