We are joined on tonight’s programme by Mark Fitzpatrick of Arann Reformed Baptist Church in Dublin, Ireland to discuss a dialogue which took place between Yasir Qadhi and James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Should Christians have concerns with the dialogue? What was the message White and Qadhi shared? What should be the response of Christians to such a dialogue and the proposed co-operation with Islam?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away