We are joined on tonight’s programme by Mark Fitzpatrick of Arann Reformed Baptist Church in Dublin, Ireland to discuss a dialogue which took place between Yasir Qadhi and James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Should Christians have concerns with the dialogue? What was the message White and Qadhi shared? What should be the response of Christians to such a dialogue and the proposed co-operation with Islam?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ