We are joined on tonight’s programme by Mark Fitzpatrick of Arann Reformed Baptist Church in Dublin, Ireland to discuss a dialogue which took place between Yasir Qadhi and James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Should Christians have concerns with the dialogue? What was the message White and Qadhi shared? What should be the response of Christians to such a dialogue and the proposed co-operation with Islam?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue