We are joined on tonight’s programme by Mark Fitzpatrick of Arann Reformed Baptist Church in Dublin, Ireland to discuss a dialogue which took place between Yasir Qadhi and James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries. Should Christians have concerns with the dialogue? What was the message White and Qadhi shared? What should be the response of Christians to such a dialogue and the proposed co-operation with Islam?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism