On tonight’s programme we look at the doctrine of Justification. Why is it important? What are the consequences of its neglect? What does the Church of Rome teach on Justification as revealed in the Council of Trent? What are the modern threats to the doctrine found within professing Reformed churches?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism