On a recent Facebook post Brannon Howse shared a Jihad Watch article, based on which he attacked comments made by Sinclair Ferguson at the Ligonier Ministries conference ‘Reformation 500 Celebration’. Howse claimed that Ferguson was ‘clueless‘, and that ‘Ferguson should talk to Christians that had their families murdered by Islam before making such ignorant statements‘ on his Twitter account based on the Jihad Watch article written by Christine Douglass-Williams. Is the criticism fair? What was Sinclair Ferguson actually saying?
- #339 Why Calvinism is Biblical | Responding to Mike Winger
- #338 The Social Justice Warrior Invasion of the Modern Christian Church
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy