On a recent Facebook post Brannon Howse shared a Jihad Watch article, based on which he attacked comments made by Sinclair Ferguson at the Ligonier Ministries conference ‘Reformation 500 Celebration’. Howse claimed that Ferguson was ‘clueless‘, and that ‘Ferguson should talk to Christians that had their families murdered by Islam before making such ignorant statements‘ on his Twitter account based on the Jihad Watch article written by Christine Douglass-Williams. Is the criticism fair? What was Sinclair Ferguson actually saying?
- #324 Ireland Votes to Legalise the Killing of Unborn Children
- #323 Christianity in Africa | Conrad Mbewe Interview
- #322 Is Sola Scriptura Compatible with Charismatic Theology?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’