On a recent Facebook post Brannon Howse shared a Jihad Watch article, based on which he attacked comments made by Sinclair Ferguson at the Ligonier Ministries conference ‘Reformation 500 Celebration’. Howse claimed that Ferguson was ‘clueless‘, and that ‘Ferguson should talk to Christians that had their families murdered by Islam before making such ignorant statements‘ on his Twitter account based on the Jihad Watch article written by Christine Douglass-Williams. Is the criticism fair? What was Sinclair Ferguson actually saying?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls