On a recent Facebook post Brannon Howse shared a Jihad Watch article, based on which he attacked comments made by Sinclair Ferguson at the Ligonier Ministries conference ‘Reformation 500 Celebration’. Howse claimed that Ferguson was ‘clueless‘, and that ‘Ferguson should talk to Christians that had their families murdered by Islam before making such ignorant statements‘ on his Twitter account based on the Jihad Watch article written by Christine Douglass-Williams. Is the criticism fair? What was Sinclair Ferguson actually saying?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?