On a recent Facebook post Brannon Howse shared a Jihad Watch article, based on which he attacked comments made by Sinclair Ferguson at the Ligonier Ministries conference ‘Reformation 500 Celebration’. Howse claimed that Ferguson was ‘clueless‘, and that ‘Ferguson should talk to Christians that had their families murdered by Islam before making such ignorant statements‘ on his Twitter account based on the Jihad Watch article written by Christine Douglass-Williams. Is the criticism fair? What was Sinclair Ferguson actually saying?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ