What is Billy Graham’s legacy? Was he an example of faithfulness to the gospel, or did he compromise with false religion and a false gospel? Was Graham a positive example? What does Leighton Flowers’ defence of Billy Graham reveal about his beliefs? What does it reveal about his criticism of Calvinism? Is Pulpit & Pen a reliable source of information? Is the pope of Rome our brother in Christ? Are Roman Catholics saved? What should we make of the claims that Billy Graham’s death is a prophetic sign?
- #339 Why Calvinism is Biblical | Responding to Mike Winger
- #338 The Social Justice Warrior Invasion of the Modern Christian Church
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy