What is Billy Graham’s legacy? Was he an example of faithfulness to the gospel, or did he compromise with false religion and a false gospel? Was Graham a positive example? What does Leighton Flowers’ defence of Billy Graham reveal about his beliefs? What does it reveal about his criticism of Calvinism? Is Pulpit & Pen a reliable source of information? Is the pope of Rome our brother in Christ? Are Roman Catholics saved? What should we make of the claims that Billy Graham’s death is a prophetic sign?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?