What is Billy Graham’s legacy? Was he an example of faithfulness to the gospel, or did he compromise with false religion and a false gospel? Was Graham a positive example? What does Leighton Flowers’ defence of Billy Graham reveal about his beliefs? What does it reveal about his criticism of Calvinism? Is Pulpit & Pen a reliable source of information? Is the pope of Rome our brother in Christ? Are Roman Catholics saved? What should we make of the claims that Billy Graham’s death is a prophetic sign?
- #324 Ireland Votes to Legalise the Killing of Unborn Children
- #323 Christianity in Africa | Conrad Mbewe Interview
- #322 Is Sola Scriptura Compatible with Charismatic Theology?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’