On tonight’s programme we look at gospel ministry today in the Church, and the urgent need there is around the world for men to be raised up to preach the gospel. How do you know if you are called to full-time ministry or not? Do we have a Biblical view of the preaching of the gospel and of the gospel minister?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away