What has been the response of the so-called pro-choice side after Ireland’s referendum to end rights for the unborn child? On this programme we respond to opinions aired by members of the media in Ireland, and also by those who hold government offices. Do those who oppose abortion have to get in line and support this new law?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away