On tonight’s programme we look at the covenant God made with Adam in the Garden of Eden and how it is different to the Covenant of Grace made with sinners after the fall of man. Is it important? We also briefly discuss how the New Perspective on Paul, Federal Vision and men like John Piper reject this. How could it affect your theology and your understanding of the gospel?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?