On tonight’s programme we look at the covenant God made with Adam in the Garden of Eden and how it is different to the Covenant of Grace made with sinners after the fall of man. Is it important? We also briefly discuss how the New Perspective on Paul, Federal Vision and men like John Piper reject this. How could it affect your theology and your understanding of the gospel?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away