Can someone repent of their LGBT ‘orientation’ and have victory over those sins in Christ by God’s Spirit? Or are we just ‘born that way’? What are the views of PCA Pastor Greg Johnson? Greg Johnson is the pastor of the PCA church which is hosting the upcoming Revoice conference. Their website states that they are ‘supporting, encouraging, and empowering gay, lesbian, same-sex-attracted, and other LGBT Christians so they can flourish while observing the historic, Christian doctrine of marriage and sexuality’. On this programme we look at Johnson’s recent appearance on the CrossPolitic Podcast. Why is the Revoice conference dangerous? Can the same arguments made for LGBT people, be made for paedophiles? What role does Alfred Kinsey’s sexual revolution play in all this? Who was Harry Hay? What was his view of paedophilia?
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy
- #334 The LGBT Downgrade Within the Modern Church
- #333 Vicky Beeching’s ‘Undivided’ Book Review