On this show we look at the recent comments made about the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel (SJ&G) by Timothy Keller. We discuss the dangers of unfairly judging the motives of fellow believers in Christ, while also looking at the dangers of the ‘tongue’ (James 3) and of the sin of sowing discord among the brethren (Proverbs 17:19). Near the end of programme we deal with the recent chatter on the internet about John MacArthur appearing at the Proclaim 19 convention, hosted by NRB.
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ