On tonight’s programme we look at the Jordan Peterson interview which took place on Channel 4 recently. What can be learned from it? What is the real underlying problem in today’s society? What can be done?
Does Bethel Church in Redding, California teach New Age theology? On tonight’s programme we examine the book ‘The Physics of Heaven’ which was co-authored by Judy Franklin (who works with Bill Johnson), and it includes a foreword by Kris Vallotton (who is the Senior Associate Leader at Bethel). What can be learned from the book which is still being sold from Bethel’s website? Is the teaching of Bethel Church in Redding, California Biblical or New Age?
We comment on the recent controversy involving Michael Brown’s appearance on the Dividing Line with James White. Is Michael Brown dangerous? How could he be dangerous? We also take a look at recently release footage of Bethel’s supposed ‘glory cloud’. How should we respond to Bethel’s claims?
On the final show of 2017 we are joined by Brandon Lochridge of Full Armor Radio to talk about the top stories of the year.
The topics discussed include:
• Bethel Church/Bill Johnson/Nabeel Qureshi
• The Shack Movie
• Socialism and the SJW movement (CNN calls Thomas the Tank Engine & Paw Patrol ‘Fascist’)
• Trump’s first year as president
• James White and Interfaith Dialogue
• The rise of homosexuality in the church
• Sola Fide/The Doctrine of Justification
• 500 years of the Reformation
• The Houston Free Will Debate
• Pulpit & Pen/JD Hall
• Hank Hanegraaff & Eastern Orthodoxy
• The death of Hugh Hefner
• R.C. Sproul’s passing and his influence
• Eugene Peterson’s Retraction of Support for Same-Sex Marriage
• Perry Noble and unqualified Pastors
Justin Khoe (ThatChristianVlogger) interviewed a female pastor on why she felt God called her to ministry. We look at her arguments to see if they line up with scripture. Can a woman lawfully become a pastor or elder in the Church?
On tonight’s programme we respond to Justin Khoe’s (ThatChristianVlogger) videos on how to deal with professing gay Christians. How should we share the truth with homosexuals? Can you be gay and a Christian at the same time? Is there such a thing as ‘homophobia’?