On tonight’s programme we look at the underlying problems with the social justice movement, which is attempting to take control of the Christian Church. How should we deal with the racism of the past, and that of the present that takes place within the Church?
On tonight’s programme we respond to Paul Tripp’s article ‘My Confession: Towards A More Balanced Gospel”. What is social justice? Where does it come from? What is the effect of this teaching on the Church?
On tonight’s programme we respond to comments made recently by Thabiti Anyabwile on The Gospel Coalition’s blog.
“My white neighbors and Christian brethren can start by at least saying their parents and grandparents and this country are complicit in murdering a man who only preached love and justice.”
–Thabiti Anyabwile, We Await Repentance for Assassinating Dr. King
What is wrong with what was said here? Why are people upset by these comments? Do comments like these unite or divide the body of Christ?
On the final show of 2017 we are joined by Brandon Lochridge of Full Armor Radio to talk about the top stories of the year.
The topics discussed include:
• Bethel Church/Bill Johnson/Nabeel Qureshi
• The Shack Movie
• Socialism and the SJW movement (CNN calls Thomas the Tank Engine & Paw Patrol ‘Fascist’)
• Trump’s first year as president
• James White and Interfaith Dialogue
• The rise of homosexuality in the church
• Sola Fide/The Doctrine of Justification
• 500 years of the Reformation
• The Houston Free Will Debate
• Pulpit & Pen/JD Hall
• Hank Hanegraaff & Eastern Orthodoxy
• The death of Hugh Hefner
• R.C. Sproul’s passing and his influence
• Eugene Peterson’s Retraction of Support for Same-Sex Marriage
• Perry Noble and unqualified Pastors
What is wrong with socialism? Is Biblical Christianity compatible with socialism? How should we view fake news and the modern social justice warrior movement? What is social justice? Where does it come from? How is the economics of the left like that of the Roman Catholic Church?