Steven L. Anderson seems to have grown in popularity of late with the release of two films by Paul Wittenberger called ‘After the Tribulation’ and ‘New World Order Bible Versions’, but what does the man believe about salvation? Is he a reliable and trustworthy source for Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ? Should faithful Christians promote these films? What are his connections to the theology of Jack Hyles and Hyles-Anderson College?
- #295 Is God Finished with Israel? Responding to Brannon Howse, Andy Woods and David Cloud
- #294 Modern Evangelicals, Fundamentalism and Saving Faith in Jesus Christ
- #293 Rebuttal of Leighton Flowers at Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate
- #292 Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate Review and a Refutation of Jonathan Pritchett
- #291 Red Ice Radio’s Alt-Right Racism and the BBC’s Leftist Hypocrisy Examined