Steven L. Anderson seems to have grown in popularity of late with the release of two films by Paul Wittenberger called ‘After the Tribulation’ and ‘New World Order Bible Versions’, but what does the man believe about salvation? Is he a reliable and trustworthy source for Christians who truly love the Lord Jesus Christ? Should faithful Christians promote these films? What are his connections to the theology of Jack Hyles and Hyles-Anderson College?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away