On this show we look at the recent comments made about the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel (SJ&G) by Timothy Keller. We discuss the dangers of unfairly judging the motives of fellow believers in Christ, while also looking at the dangers of the ‘tongue’ (James 3) and of the sin of sowing discord among the brethren (Proverbs 17:19). Near the end of programme we deal with the recent chatter on the internet about John MacArthur appearing at the Proclaim 19 convention, hosted by NRB.
- #411 The Dangers of Conspiracy Theories
- #410 N.T. Wright: Christianity Has No Answers About Coronavirus
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny