On this show we look at the recent comments made about the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel (SJ&G) by Timothy Keller. We discuss the dangers of unfairly judging the motives of fellow believers in Christ, while also looking at the dangers of the ‘tongue’ (James 3) and of the sin of sowing discord among the brethren (Proverbs 17:19). Near the end of programme we deal with the recent chatter on the internet about John MacArthur appearing at the Proclaim 19 convention, hosted by NRB.
- #453 Original Sin & Pelagianism’s Denial: Why it Matters
- #452 Refuting The Authentic Christian Podcast’s Pelagianism
- #451 Church in Wales to Bless Same-Sex “Marriages”: What Apostasy Looks Like
- #450 DEBUNKING Claims of Dying & Coming Back from Heaven
- #449 True God, True Man: Jesus Christ Our Mediator