On tonight’s programme we look at a sermon preached by the Southern Baptist Convention President, J.D. Greear, dealing with Romans 1. How did he deal with the issue of homosexuality? What are the problems with his treatment of the text in question? Why is it important? Are all sins alike before God? What are the areas of agreement and disagreement with the scriptures?
- #372 Refuting Steve Chalke’s Defence of ‘LGBT Christianity’
- #371 Alabama’s Abortion Ban, Prosperity Hirelings & Steven Furtick
- #370 Beth Moore, Female Preachers and Biblical Authority
- #369 Is the Unborn Child a Human Being? Responding to Christine Quinn on Abortion
- #368 NY Union Seminary Dean’s Gospel of Repenting of ‘Whiteness’ for Salvation