On tonight’s programme we look at a sermon preached by the Southern Baptist Convention President, J.D. Greear, dealing with Romans 1. How did he deal with the issue of homosexuality? What are the problems with his treatment of the text in question? Why is it important? Are all sins alike before God? What are the areas of agreement and disagreement with the scriptures?
- #410 N.T. Wright: Christianity Has No Answers About Coronavirus
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny
- #406 Christian Duties Amid Coronavirus Crisis