On tonight’s programme we look at a sermon preached by the Southern Baptist Convention President, J.D. Greear, dealing with Romans 1. How did he deal with the issue of homosexuality? What are the problems with his treatment of the text in question? Why is it important? Are all sins alike before God? What are the areas of agreement and disagreement with the scriptures?
- #385 Transgender Tyranny & Jesuit Support of LGBT Rebellion
- #384 Steven Anderson & Agros RB Church Join Together for Evangelism and Documentary
- #383 Abortion/SSM to N. Ireland & Mark Driscoll’s Attack on Calvinism
- #382 Nate Collins, Revoice Theology & LGBT Suicide Rates Explained
- #381 Greg Johnson’s SSA, the PCA & Revoice ‘Christianity’