On tonight’s programme we finish our look at J.D. Greear’s message on Romans 1:24-32. What is troubling about Greear’s teaching on this text, and what is troubling about the direction of the church as a whole on LGBT issues? How can we be welcoming without compromising the truth of the gospel? How can we be loving while trusting in the power of the gospel to transform sinners by God’s grace?
- #372 Refuting Steve Chalke’s Defence of ‘LGBT Christianity’
- #371 Alabama’s Abortion Ban, Prosperity Hirelings & Steven Furtick
- #370 Beth Moore, Female Preachers and Biblical Authority
- #369 Is the Unborn Child a Human Being? Responding to Christine Quinn on Abortion
- #368 NY Union Seminary Dean’s Gospel of Repenting of ‘Whiteness’ for Salvation