On tonight’s programme we finish our look at J.D. Greear’s message on Romans 1:24-32. What is troubling about Greear’s teaching on this text, and what is troubling about the direction of the church as a whole on LGBT issues? How can we be welcoming without compromising the truth of the gospel? How can we be loving while trusting in the power of the gospel to transform sinners by God’s grace?
- #385 Transgender Tyranny & Jesuit Support of LGBT Rebellion
- #384 Steven Anderson & Agros RB Church Join Together for Evangelism and Documentary
- #383 Abortion/SSM to N. Ireland & Mark Driscoll’s Attack on Calvinism
- #382 Nate Collins, Revoice Theology & LGBT Suicide Rates Explained
- #381 Greg Johnson’s SSA, the PCA & Revoice ‘Christianity’