On tonight’s programme we examine Alabama’s Abortion Bill and look at some of the reaction to it from the media. Is the bill extreme, like some are claiming? We also take a look at a recent Inside Edition report into the greed of property preachers Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis. At the end of the programme we critique a clip shared by Steven Furtick’s ministry on the sovereignty of God. What is wrong with Furtick’s view of God’s control over every aspect of our lives?
- #385 Transgender Tyranny & Jesuit Support of LGBT Rebellion
- #384 Steven Anderson & Agros RB Church Join Together for Evangelism and Documentary
- #383 Abortion/SSM to N. Ireland & Mark Driscoll’s Attack on Calvinism
- #382 Nate Collins, Revoice Theology & LGBT Suicide Rates Explained
- #381 Greg Johnson’s SSA, the PCA & Revoice ‘Christianity’