On tonight’s programme we examine Alabama’s Abortion Bill and look at some of the reaction to it from the media. Is the bill extreme, like some are claiming? We also take a look at a recent Inside Edition report into the greed of property preachers Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis. At the end of the programme we critique a clip shared by Steven Furtick’s ministry on the sovereignty of God. What is wrong with Furtick’s view of God’s control over every aspect of our lives?
- #372 Refuting Steve Chalke’s Defence of ‘LGBT Christianity’
- #371 Alabama’s Abortion Ban, Prosperity Hirelings & Steven Furtick
- #370 Beth Moore, Female Preachers and Biblical Authority
- #369 Is the Unborn Child a Human Being? Responding to Christine Quinn on Abortion
- #368 NY Union Seminary Dean’s Gospel of Repenting of ‘Whiteness’ for Salvation