On tonight’s programme we look at the recent vote in the House of Commons to bring same-sex marriage and abortion to Northern Ireland. Later in the programme we respond to some of Mark Driscoll’s claims that Calvinism is ‘rubbish’ and that it’s a projection of father issues we have.
- #411 The Dangers of Conspiracy Theories
- #410 N.T. Wright: Christianity Has No Answers About Coronavirus
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny