On tonight’s programme we discuss the sad news that former pastor Joshua Harris has declared himself to no longer be a Christian. What does it tell us about his previous professed faith in Christ? What can be learned about the New Calvinism movement and recent scandals that have come to characterise the movement? How should we not respond to news of apostasy, or other tragedies such as death? (We respond briefly to a Pulpit & Pen article here.) We also answer some chatroom questions on courtship and what should be done with Joshua Harris’ book ‘I Kissed Dating Goodbye’ in light of this news?
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny
- #406 Christian Duties Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- #405 Covid-19: Facing a Modern Plague & Worldwide Mass Lockdowns