Paul discusses the latest news permeating from Rome, declaring that Benedict XVI is resigning (the first Roman pontiff in 600 years to do so), as the media from all over the world flock to the woman on seven hills. Why should believers in Sola Scriptura be concerned with the treatment of the so-called prophecy of Roman Catholic “saint” Malachy, dealing with the last pope? What damage can be done, intentionally or unintentionally, to the faith once delivered unto the saints by giving it any credibility? Paul looks at these issues, and others, as many in modern Protestantism leave the door open to spurious prophecy of an unknown origin.
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism
- #315 Pope Francis, the Doctrine of Hell and Sola Scriptura