Paul discusses the latest news permeating from Rome, declaring that Benedict XVI is resigning (the first Roman pontiff in 600 years to do so), as the media from all over the world flock to the woman on seven hills. Why should believers in Sola Scriptura be concerned with the treatment of the so-called prophecy of Roman Catholic “saint” Malachy, dealing with the last pope? What damage can be done, intentionally or unintentionally, to the faith once delivered unto the saints by giving it any credibility? Paul looks at these issues, and others, as many in modern Protestantism leave the door open to spurious prophecy of an unknown origin.
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?