Paul discusses the latest news permeating from Rome, declaring that Benedict XVI is resigning (the first Roman pontiff in 600 years to do so), as the media from all over the world flock to the woman on seven hills. Why should believers in Sola Scriptura be concerned with the treatment of the so-called prophecy of Roman Catholic “saint” Malachy, dealing with the last pope? What damage can be done, intentionally or unintentionally, to the faith once delivered unto the saints by giving it any credibility? Paul looks at these issues, and others, as many in modern Protestantism leave the door open to spurious prophecy of an unknown origin.
- #282 Desiring God’s Works Salvation and Racist Identity Politics with Lecrae
- #281 John Piper’s Corruption of the Gospel
- #280 UKIP and Nigel Farage: Critics of Islamic Faith not Welcome
- #279 More Rick Warren Ecumenism with Rome and Modern Protestantism’s Anti-Reformation Theology
- #278 Steve Chalke Denies Original Sin