Paul discusses the latest news permeating from Rome, declaring that Benedict XVI is resigning (the first Roman pontiff in 600 years to do so), as the media from all over the world flock to the woman on seven hills. Why should believers in Sola Scriptura be concerned with the treatment of the so-called prophecy of Roman Catholic “saint” Malachy, dealing with the last pope? What damage can be done, intentionally or unintentionally, to the faith once delivered unto the saints by giving it any credibility? Paul looks at these issues, and others, as many in modern Protestantism leave the door open to spurious prophecy of an unknown origin.
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away